Welcome to the African Extracts Rooibos Facebook page! Join us and our other fans in discussing skincare tips and secrets to enhancing natural beauty!
The authentic power of nature meets the science of modern skin care in the African Extracts Rooibos range.
With the soothing properties of rooibos, a ‘green-tea’ extract of powerful, protective antioxidants and zinc, this is skin care you can believe in.
African Extracts Rooibos products are effective and affordable. Rich in anti-oxidants and Paraben free.
African Extracts Rooibos does NOT test on animals, and is endorsed by beauty without cruelty.
AFRICAN EXTRACTS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This campaign competition will commence on the 24 November – 27 November 2015.
2. The competition is open to all residents within the provinces of South Africa; except for any immediate families, the employees of Isobar and African Extracts, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates, and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
3. To enter the competition and stand a chance to win consumers must have a Twitter profile.
4. Competition mechanic:
a. Isobar to post competition on Twitter
b. Consumers to follow @AfricanExtract on Twitter
c. Consumers to retweet any #NaturalAdvantAGE tweet from @AfricanExtract
d. Winner to be drawn randomly by an independent contractor
5. The grand prize is not redeemable for cash is non-transferable.
6. Winner will be announced on the 01 December 2015.
7. All participants must be over the age of 18 at the date of entry, and will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof. If winners fail to submit a copy of their identity document within a period of 7 days of being contacted by the organisers they will automatically forfeit their prize and a replacement winner will be drawn.
8. Twitter uses are permitted to invite other Twitter users to join the competition. All consumers who are invited via any social platform must be over the age of 18 and by accepting to participate in the 2015 competition agree to the terms and conditions.
9. By entering this competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
10. An entrant is considered to be a unique natural person, any entries received from multiple tweets; same natural person will be considered duplicate entries and any prizes which may be drawn against those credentials will be immediately forfeited and a replacement winner will be drawn.
11. The organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
12. Neither Isobar or African Extracts, and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this prize draw. The organiser and the above mentioned affiliates will not be liable for any defects in prizes or any problem arising through the promotion in anyway whatsoever.
13. The winners may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the prize draw is conditional upon agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of the promoter.
14. Isobar reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
15. If a user tries to exploit the competition mechanism and the platform in any way that degrades the quality of the competition or platform they can be removed without notice from the platform and be disqualified from the competition.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.