Founded in 1991 - Celebrating our 28th year helping people improve their lives through authentic, professional and top quality martial arts instruction!
Franz Karate's Martial Arts curriculum and approach are designed to work with people of all ages, levels of skill and fitness from beginning to advanced to bring out the absolute best in every individual. No one sits on the bench at our Dojo!
We offer authentic martial arts training in a non competitive environment. Classes are focused and taught by top notch / experienced instructors. Our program is not just a punch / kick / grappling one. You can find that anywhere...we specialize in teaching only the best REAL martial arts with emphasis on the individual's growth both inside and outside of the dojo. Stop in, try out a class and see why over 100 million people worldwide swear by traditional Karate as their preferred choice for exercise!
THE MORALITY OF KARATE
1. The ideal of karate is "to cultivate noble character and conduct, and the virtues of modesty and courtesy"
2. "No forestalling in Karate" Karate is the military art for self-defense to protect and preserve your life, and never to attack others on your own initiative.
3. "Perseverance is the root of all conduct" True patience lies in bearing what is unbearable!
4. Put back your hands when you are full of fight and retract your fight when your hands itch to deal a blow.
5. "Softness is unity." Strength is unity" The ultimate object of human beings should be coexistence and coprosperity in "peace"
6. Avoid fights and quarrels even when dared.
These principles hang on the wall in Hanshi Shugoro Nakazato"s dojo in Okinawa.
Questo sito raccoglie ed organizza l'elenco delle strutture per il relax e tempo libero in tutto il mondo. Potete trovare quello che vi interessa in pochi clic e gratuitamente.
Il sito vive solo ed esclusivamente grazie alla pubblicità, quindi ti chiediamo di disabilitare il blocco dei banner. Se invece non vuoi subire il fastidio di pochi banner non invasivi, allora accollati il fastidio di cercare l'evento che ti serve altrove oppure clicca MI PIACE.